October has been pretty busy for us. David and I have been working on our home improvement list. I got the front of the house shutters and window sills painted and David has been working on digging out our front strip to get it ready for rocks. I was able to go with Maddie to the zoo for her 1st grade field trip - we had such a good time and it was fun to see her with her friends. I took the kids to Kamas on conference sunday so we could celebrate all the Pace family birthdays for the month - we only sang "Happy Birthday" 6 times - it was chaotic as usual but always fun. I am also spending UEA weekend in Kamas and have enjoyed being able to catch up with friends that I don't see very often. I feel like I run from one place to another, but isn't that what going home is like? The kids always love spending time with their cousins and grandma, grandpa and grammy. We had a really good time on Friday night playing 5 crowns and ebonic scrabble - I think Grammy still won, but what else is new. We have Halloween parties planned for later in the month so I don't plan on things getting any slower - I know it's only the beginning of family get togethers and the holiday season.


No comments:
Post a Comment