12.23.2008

Getting to know the Christmas ME!

I've been tagged: 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Always wrapping paper - no bows, just names. 2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - and prelit this year. 3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend. 4. When do you take the tree down? I usually take it down on New Year's - sick of the clutter and ready for some more space. 5. Do you like Egg Nog? I'll drink it, but prefer the pumpkin eggnog and usually can't wait for the eggnog creamies - YUM!! 6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my cabbage patch kids - still have them both. 7. Hardest person to buy for? Anyone that I have to consult David on - we can never agree what gift would be best. 8. Easiest person to buy for? Me - not sure if I would have a gift if I didn't take care of it myself. 9. Do you have a Nativity? The more the better. 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually mail - but probably not Christmas cards this year - maybe just winter cards. 11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like them all - just depends on my mood. 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Lately - about a week before Christmas 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?No, I don't give it as another present, maybe just give it away. 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade Chocolates! 16. Lights on the tree? Is it a Christmas tree without them? Always white. 17. Favorite Christmas Song? Merry Christmas, Darling - Carpenters. 18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home - we just take it easy and let the kids play with their new stuff. 19. Angel on the tree top or a star? A big bow. 20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJ's on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning. 21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas starting before Halloween - can we just do one holiday at a time? 22.Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and white on a green Christmas tree. 23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything easy. 24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would like a white Christmas - all our snow melted yesterday and I'm hoping we don't get missed with the Christmas Eve/Christmas day storm. I'm tagging Grady and Janie - you're it now!

2 comments:

Glorilyn said...

WHAT?!? Your snow MELTED?!?!? Are you just trying to make me mad?
Thanks for playing tag. :)

Gina said...

I guess you have to admit that in some ways there are benefits to living in Grantsville. (if you don't like snow.)