It has been really interesting around our house in the last 24 hours. Poor Luke and Caleb are both sick - maybe the stomach flu. We had to put Luke back into a diaper to sleep last night - he refers to it as "the leaks" and Caleb is also throwing up. Just what I want to be dealing with when my stomach is already queasy. I can't seem to get it under control this time - with the girls I could control it by making sure I ate regularly - with the boys it was all the time but tolerable - this time it's all the time but gets worse when I eat - don't know how to solve that problem! I hope that we can at least get over whatever this is before Christmas and the girls don't come down with it - there's nothing worse than being sick for Christmas (or your birthday).


3 comments:
Umm. Don't feel like you have to share EVERYTHING. Double yuck!
You've been "tagged" (see my blog). And for the love of all that's *not* yucky, please hurry!!
Seriously.
Post a Comment