1.06.2009
Memories
In November the girls and I went to "Into The Woods" at the Hale Center Theater with some of my family. I had never seen it before and didn't know that much about it, but I haven't been dissapointed with a play yet, so I thought it would be fun and the girls would like it. It was a lot of fun and really great for a "girls night out". Madisyn still talks about it - the reason I am writing about it now is she was just telling her cousin how good and funny it was and that she needed to go see it. Thanks Gennifer for planning and inviting us and helping us make memories together!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good times. We should do things like that more often... maybe we could try a ballet next. I know the girls would love it, the boys: not so much.
Post a Comment