6.08.2009

It's Maddie's Birthday!!

I can't believe how fast the last 7 years have gone. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing our baby home from the hospital - she was so tiny (6 lbs 1 oz) - and here she is now - growing so big, so fast. She has always been such a girl - into babies and dress up. I think she should probably pursue an acting career because she can be so dramatic and animated. She is a good helper around the house (her favorite thing to help me with is the dishes - I hope she still wants to do them when she can do them by herself). She has been asking to have her ears pierced for the last two years, and David finally let her - she was so brave on Friday even though there was only one person to do it and had to sit through it twice. She has loved every minute of having earrings and has made sure her hair is pulled back so everyone will notice. We love her very much and can't imagine our family without her. Happy Birthday Madisyn!!

No comments: