So, I have been pretty much on bedrest for the last week - I had to get permission to attend my brother-in-law's viewing and funeral (still doesn't seem real and such a tragic loss). I had another non-stress test on Monday and things looked really good. Yesterday I had to have an ultrasound to measure amniotic fluid level and a bio-physical profile (they look for movement, breathing, heart rate, etc.). Today was a visit with the dr. Not making as much progress as I have in other pregnacies, but am making a little. Set for another NST on Monday, ultrasound and dr appt on Thursday and delivery on Tuesday (7/21). I can't believe that we are down to 12 days before we get to hold this little one in our arms. I thought that I was really prepared, but now I have to take care of all the last minute things - and doing it from bed is not very easy. It's a good thing I have a great husband who is willing to help so much (even though he says he's telling people I think I am the Queen of Sheba) - he has really stepped up and taken over where I can't. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far - even the long distance phone calls and chatting have really helped keep my spirits up. Wish me luck over the next 1 1/2 weeks to keep my sanity and to let the little things go.


1 comment:
I need to call you, but I am SO sorry about your brother-in-law. My mom told me about it and I instantly thought "that's all Gina needs to keep her stress test down!"
Hang in there....it's worth it.
Post a Comment