11.11.2010

25 Things I'm Thankful For

1.  An amazing husband who works really hard to allow me to stay home with my kids
2.  My 5 wonderful kids
3.  Parents who raised me right - and gave me 7 siblings friends who keep me crazy sane!
4.  A roof over my head, with warmth and a cozy bed to sleep in
5.  School - and the bus to take them and deliver them home safely each day
6.  The Gospel
7.  A great ward family
8.  Good neighbors who treat my kids like their grandkids
9.  In-laws who treat me as one of their own
10. Easy babies - I would have never survived if they had been anything but
11. Diet Coke
12. Hot showers
13. A car - that lets me travel to see my family whenever I choose
14. Grandparents that I can call my friends
15. A country that allows me my everday freedoms
16. My kids first words - is it bad that "diet coke" is one of their firsts?
17. Hugs and kisses
18. Laughter and the humorous things my kids say
19.The holidays that give me time to reflect on my life and what is important to me
20. The quiet after bedtime
21. Good books that I stay up all night reading - and have to read again
22. The gift of music
23. My Savior
24. Good advice
25. A listening ear - for both the triumphs and complaints

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! I'm really trying to FOCUS on gratitude:) Thanks for reminding me today---glad you're still alive:-) Good Luck with the program, my mom's all stressed! She is so funny.

Gennifer said...

Like. :)

Gennifer said...

(And I like the new background. Now spend some time on pages... perhaps I can interest you in some challenges: http://www.designhousedigital.com/gallery/g511-design-house-challenges.html)

Gennifer said...

Remember when you used to blog?