3.06.2009

Analyze This

So, I know pregnancy dreams can be a little strange at times - sometimes downright disturbing, but the dream I had last night was a new one for me. I don't know where it came from, but it has been bothering me all day - trying to analyze the deeper meaning. I dreamt that I was locked away in an institution of some kind - my whole family was - I don't know exactly where they were, but I knew they were in the same situation as me. Somehow I had found a way out, under the porch, through a gate and out to the real world. While I was exploring, I ran into Madisyn and made a plan with her to escape that night. There were about 5-6 men who were supposed to guard me, and none of them would listen to me claim that I wasn't insane and was actually very normal. I don't know if they were just ignoring me, or if they really couldn't understand me (like I was speaking a different language). David's dad even came to check on me, and I kept insisting that he tell them I was okay, that I had was very normal and to tell them about my home life. He just kept looking at me, very sympathetically, and shrugging his shoulders, never really saying anything. This is all I remember - anyone want to take a guess at what this might mean? Maybe it has something to do with my last post and feeling like my life is out of control? I could really use some insight on this one.

1 comment:

Gennifer said...

It's a pregnancy dream. No deeper meaning, just weird. If not, I have to figure out the meaning behind the garlic dream, and I'm not going there!