I'm not sure if this is part of my "nesting" stage, but I have been motivated to being more domestic and I guess, more of what I think a stay-at-home mom should be doing. So here is my latest attempt at being domestic - homemade french bread.
This was a very interesting undertaking, as I don't even remember seeing anyone make french bread before (mom has always made it, but I don't remember watching how it was done). Needless to say, I spent a lot of time on the phone with her, asking questions - it's a good thing it was her day off. I'm still not sure if I got it exactly right - it looks and tastes good, and made great garlic bread to go with spaghetti - but I know that making bread is a true art I hope to perfect.


2 comments:
You suck!
{But I love you anyway!}
I'm so glad you're posting again. I thought you'd fallen off the face of the Earth! How are you?? I need to call you so we can talk the old fashion way:)
Post a Comment