4.21.2009

Being Creative

Gennifer (my sister) has talked me into doing the weekly digital challenges on twopeasinabucket. I have a really hard time tapping into my creative side when I am surrounded by people who seem to pump these things out so easily, but she convinced me with the argument that I would learn lots of new skills in PhotoShop. I told her that I was going to post that this was my "sad attempt" - but she wouldn't let me and they turned out better that I had anticipated. The family tree photo is one that she took, but I found this saying and thought this picture was the perfect one to go with it. She had already used it in another challenge, but let me use it too. Then she went ahead and posted a discussion about how she had an internet stalker who was stealing her photos (but only for a second) and then admitted that I was her sister.

3 comments:

Gennifer said...

Dude. Get your own family...

HA! It was funny then, and it's still funny now! :D

Gerilee said...

Hey I think that is my photo!

Gennifer said...

Hey! No it's not! (We all WANTED the pics off your camera, but we never got them.)