11.12.2009

Pigs Are Flying

I've done it!  Yep, I've joined the exercise club.  I am on day 4 in my new quest of getting my body back and getting back in shape.  I'm trying all sorts of workouts, but mostly including walking/running.  I've spent 2 days at the church walking the parking lot and gym, 1 day on the high school track, and today spent my first day in the gym.  It's been 8 years since I set foot in a gym and it was great to get back! 

Working out does have it's drawbacks though.  I must have been extra tired last night because when I was helping Haylee with her hair this morning she pointed something out on my pjs and I thought I had lost a button - then I realized they were just on inside out - oops!

1 comment:

Gennifer said...

Better than forgetting them completely! :)