1.22.2010

One For The Books

 Yesterday I had Luke, Caleb and Paisley into the Dr for check-ups.  Paisley got her 6 month shots and Luke had to get his kindergarten shots.  After Luke was done, Caleb said it was his turn and I told him he didn't have to get shots, so it was Paisley's turn.  He looked at me and said, "Please mom, please!!"  I asked him if he really wanted shots and he said "yes, please mom!"  I don't know if they've ever heard that at a dr's office, but it's a first for me.  Do you think he will still want them when it's his turn for his kindergarten shots?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of a child wanting a shot?? Maybe he'll be smart and become a DOCTOR:) I told Maggie after her flu shot, she didn't have to get anymore until Kindergarted, she reminds me of it often:)) You're baby is so darn cute!