It's always been a debate around here as to when we should get the girls ears pierced - I did Haylee's when she was just a couple of months old, but David thinks we should let them decide when they are older - originally he thought 12, but gave in to Maddie this last year when she turned 7 - after already suffering through infections and discussions on how long we need to wear earrings before we have to worry about the holes closing, I still stand behind my timing. We have had more problems with Maddie's ears in the last 8 months than I have ever had with Haylee's ears in 12 years.
Needless to say, we totally went to the extreme with Paisley (but only temporarily). We did this to her and then I told the girls that dad had consented to let Paisley get some piercings - and then showed them this:


1 comment:
You forgot her eyebrow. Next appointment?
Post a Comment