So...we are celebrating Grammy's 80th birthday this weekend and having family pictures (red and black required). My sister (GeNille) had the brilliant idea to make matching tutu's for our baby girls (her daughter, Nellie, is 3 months old). We spent some time on Thursday in SL looking for the tulle and had some help from a couple of website on how to do it - one said it would only take 45 minutes - easy, right?
Well, I started mine at about 3 on Saturday afternoon and finished around 8 - not 45 minutes, but it wasn't hard at all, just a little time consuming - and I LOVE the results. She even wore it to church on Sunday - with a shirt of course. I am super excited to see the two girls together, although Nellie's is just plain black. I hope these cute girls grow up to be the best of friends!
I will post a pic of these "two" in their "tutu"s


3 comments:
That is so cute Gina! You are talented.
So dang cute! Forget the shirt I love it w/out!!
I loved them!! I had no idea you made them. Very impressed!
Post a Comment