4.04.2009

Hide and Seek

Thursday night while I was fixing dinner Maddie, Luke and Caleb decided to play hide and seek. They had tons of fun finding new hiding places in the house and taking turns being "it". I thought it was so cute when it was Caleb's turn - being only two, I think it's great that he actually gets the concept of the game, but he would stand facing the front door, hide his eyes and then start counting - one, four, seven ... I find you, ready or not! Of course, they were never ready and he'd have to do it all over again, but he willing did and loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got my family pics back and want to come over so you can help me re-design my blog. Yours is the best! I miss you and everyone else tons!!! I got a calling to help with the 8 yr old scouts?(*&(&^%^$&^$ Never say you really don't get a particular program, because the Lord will MAKE you get it! I will give you a call after Easter...