I just returned from my weekly Dr's appt and have some news. I have been doing weekly NST tests (I've actually have had 4 in the last week) and because of 2 results where baby was not reacting like they wanted I have been ordered to slow down. Therefore - not on bed rest, but resting as much as possible until baby gets here.
Good news - scheduled to be induced on 7/21 (unless I go on my own before then). I am also pretty much ready for baby - have all her clothes washed and put away, just waiting to be used (yeah!!).
Bad news - continued weekly NSTs, weekly ultrasounds and a 24-hour protein test that doesn't allow me to stray too far from home (starting tomorrow afternoon until Saturday afternoon) at which time I have to go to the hospital and have my blood drawn and turn in my "sample". (if you want more information on that - you'll have to call me - not something I want to share details about with everyone.)
He believes I am also at risk to develop pre-eclamsia and that's why all the tests and precautions. Hopefully the next 4 weeks will just fly by, but I am not holding my breath.


1 comment:
good luck!
Post a Comment